(1) Create "Japan Brand" in smart energy business overseas - Publishing "Japanese Smart Energy Products & Technologies"-
JASE-World published, "Japanese Smart Energy Products & Technologies" of
the members to disseminate smart energy products and technologies to the world and has featured on their homepage. It has been distributed widely at various occasions such as ministerial-level meetings, exhibitions, and forums. The current issue has 147 items. They are classified into 8 categories (factory, industries, office & building, residence, construction, transportation & logistics, power generation & distribution, renewable energy, enerrgy solutions). The data is available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Portgues, Russian and Vietnamese.
Mr. Amano, Minister & Deputy Chief Mission Consul General of Japan Embassy of Philippines handed "Japanese Smart Energy Products & Technologies" to Mr. Petilla, Secretary of DOE
Mr. Fuji, Cheif Vice Chairman made a presentaion of Japanese Energy efficiency and Smart Energy Technologies and Products at the Confrence of WFES2014.
r. Amano, Miniter & Deputy Chief Mission Consul General of Japan Embassy & Mr. Petilla, Secretary of DOE Philippines
Mr.Fuji at the Energy Conerence of WFES
(2) Explore Smart Energy Projects
- Working groups were established for creating smart energy business projects through collaboration of various companies and organizations.
- Examine obstacles to promote smart energy business and try to find solutions, supporting from public sector.
- Business Environment Enhancement for targeted countries.(Energy saving standard, introduction of business plan)
- Formulation of finace scheme
- Establishment of public and private network in both domestic and abroad.
Working Group for Energy Saving Solution
- Providing support for creation of specific energy saving solution projects that fit the needs of developing countries by making use of synergy effect generated by combining members’ specialties.
- Business Environment Enhancement for introduction promotion of energy saving technologies.
- Establish Sub-Working Group (SWG) for each target theme, and carry out seminars that create the oppotunities to lead project development and formation by dispatching missions
- Signed MOU with Russian Energy Agency (REA), Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF),and Indonesian ESCO Association (APKENINDO), Brazilian Association of Energy Conservation Service(ABESCO).
- Asean Z.E.B Sub Working Group is dissemination. Its aime is to promote and expand the japanaes energy saving technologies for buildings in Asean countries and to improve the energy saving buisiness environmnet.
Working Group for Geothermal Power Generation
- Global business development of geothermal power generation by combining geothermal power generation technologies owned by member companies.
- Formulation of approaching strategy toward countries rich in geothermal resources such as the philippines
- Review of support measures to formation of geothermal power generation projects
Working Group for Waste to Energy
- Create new projects aiming at promotion of waste-to-energy project as a social infrastructure system that consistent with the situation of target countries.
- Initiative towards forming rules on a regional scale on Wast to Energy in Asean countries
- Basic study in the Pilippines, Indonesia
Working Group for Public-Private Cooperation
- Close cooperation with government and government-affiliated agencies such as making use
- of business finance support schemes for realization of projects.
- Playing a role as a node of cross-sectional activities between working groups.
- Iran Sub Working Group exchange and share information to explore the projects.
- Study and explore the practical use of a wide variety of finance scheme, public and private, bilateral and multilateral, such as Green Climate Fund.