(1) Create "Japan Brand" in smart energy business overseas - Publishing "Japanese Smart Energy Products & Technologies"-
JASE-World published, "Japanese Smart Energy Products & Technologies" of
the members to disseminate smart energy products and technologies to the world and has featured on their homepage. It has been distributed widely at various occasions such as ministerial-level meetings, exhibitions, and forums. The current issue has 147 items. They are classified into 8 categories (factory, industries, office & building, residence, construction, transportation & logistics, power generation & distribution, renewable energy, enerrgy solutions). The data is available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Portgues, Russian and Vietnamese.
- 2018 April Mr. Aoyama, Chairman planning & Operation Committee handed to Mr.Amin, director General of International Renewable Energy Agency
- 2018 May Mr. Aoyama handed Mr. Harris, Director of Various New and Renewable Energy, Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources Indonesia
(2) Explore Smart Energy Projects
- Working groups were established for creating smart energy business projects through collaboration of various companies and organizations.
- Examine obstacles to promote smart energy business and try to find solutions, supporting from public sector.
- Business Environment Enhancement for targeted countries.(Energy saving standard, introduction of business plan)
- Formulation of finace scheme
- Establishment of public and private network in both domestic and abroad.
Working Group for Promoting Co-Generation
- Introduction and promoting Co-Generation technologies, relating with Indonesian government and electricity company.
Working Group for ZEB Dissemination
- To promote and expand the Japaneses energy saving technologies for buildings in ASEAN countries and to improve the energy saving business environment.
Working Group for Geothermal Power Generation
- Global business development of geothermal power generation by combining geothermal power generation technologies owned by member companies.
- Formulation of approaching strategy toward countries rich in geothermal resources such as the philippines
- Review of support measures to formation of geothermal power generation projects
Working Group for Waste to Energy
- Create new projects aiming at promotion of waste-to-energy project as a social infrastructure system that consistent with the situation of target countries.
- Initiative towards forming rules on a regional scale on Wast to Energy in Asean countries
- Basic study in the Pilippines, Indonesia
Working Group for Russia
- Concluded the MOU regarding Energy business projects between Russian Energy Agency(REA)
- Participated to Conference of "Energy Supply, Energy Saving, Energy Management in the Mining and Metallurgical industry-2018" and made the presentations of energy saving technologies.